UseModj Project Summary
UseModj? Wiki 1.2 released
- date: 2004-11-26
- Developer : Seo Seokjin ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- New Features :
- Multi-language support( Unicode UTF-8 encoding)
- RSS 1.0( rdf) support
- file/image uploading, downloading or image resizing
- multi-language file/image name support
- Test Environment :
- OS: Window XP, Window2000
- Server: jakarta-Tomcat4.1.xx( testing v4.1.30, v4.1.24)
- JDK : J2SDK1.4 (testing jdk 1.4.2_06)
- Deploy package: usemodj-utf8.war ( drop to ../jakarta-Tomcat4.1.xx/webapps/usemodj-utf8.war )
- Test url: http://localhost:8080/usemodj-utf8/
Choose a tracker and you can browse/edit/add items to it.
project is a Java implementation of the UseModWiki?
of perl script. UseMod:CliffordAdams
is the perpetrator?(Developer) of UseModWiki?
the original Wiki concept, WikiWikiWeb?
, is created by UseMod:WardCunningham
is able to make use of the same flat file database storage and TextFormattingRules
How to set up your own wiki:
- /UseModjFAQ? (Common UseModj? queries)
- UserHelp (User to user help)
- JavaClasses?(Subroutines which make up wiki.cgi (incomplete))
- Actions (All the actions that can appear after the ? in the url)
- DataBase (Low-level file formats)
- WikiSuggestions? (From other users)
- WikiBugs? (Reported bugs)
- WikiPatches? (Patches and improvements)
About this software: